Honestly there has been a couple of times that an Av would be cool but it does sound like a hassle to fly/theac/admins. Remember when threads would get closed constantly because of the fights? I havent seen that in quite some time so why add something that could cause it?

That being said, I really like drools idea if you guys do decide to bring in the avatars.

BeeRad said:
Honestly there has been a couple of times that an Av would be cool but it does sound like a hassle to fly/theac/admins. Remember when threads would get closed constantly because of the fights? I havent seen that in quite some time so why add something that could cause it?

That being said, I really like drools idea if you guys do decide to bring in the avatars.
LOL you guys really wanna give thrawn the option of choosing an avatar?

Drool-Boy said:
If they were implemented, they could be made hard to aquire. Say, make them cost 100k marklar to have one, and if abused, it would be removed without a marklar refund. They would have to be work safe, and approved by an admin first.
Just a thought.

Good point.

Edit: Or given for free to the PID of >10

April23 said:
I like the idea of avatars. I feel trapped in my own bot and need the chance to express myself.
I spent close to an hour trying to find a pic of a fat chick on a Mustang GT - had to settle with the one I have up there