BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
Honestly there has been a couple of times that an Av would be cool but it does sound like a hassle to fly/theac/admins. Remember when threads would get closed constantly because of the fights? I havent seen that in quite some time so why add something that could cause it?

That being said, I really like drools idea if you guys do decide to bring in the avatars.

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥62,300
Steam
mattressfish
BeeRad said:
Honestly there has been a couple of times that an Av would be cool but it does sound like a hassle to fly/theac/admins. Remember when threads would get closed constantly because of the fights? I havent seen that in quite some time so why add something that could cause it?

That being said, I really like drools idea if you guys do decide to bring in the avatars.
LOL you guys really wanna give thrawn the option of choosing an avatar?

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥59,346
Drool-Boy said:
If they were implemented, they could be made hard to aquire. Say, make them cost 100k marklar to have one, and if abused, it would be removed without a marklar refund. They would have to be work safe, and approved by an admin first.
Just a thought.

Good point.

Edit: Or given for free to the PID of >10

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
April23 said:
I like the idea of avatars. I feel trapped in my own bot and need the chance to express myself.
I spent close to an hour trying to find a pic of a fat chick on a Mustang GT - had to settle with the one I have up there