elpmis said:
I really don't like all the random clutter under the names now

I think a title and an avatar would look a lot better

ditch the gifts, the marklar status, all that

yes I know the set up is like [M], but if we have all the avatars the same size and we put effort in to them it will look very slick (unlike [M]) - this is an eye catcher for possible new users, and it's fun
Not arguing for or against, but all that shit can be turned off in the control panel.

fly said:
Not arguing for or against, but all that shit can be turned off in the control panel.
I know I know, but I'm also thinking of the over all presentation to Guests that are browsing and can't change those settings (yet)

fly said:
:lol: why cant mine be more fucked up? oh wait, thats why we shouldnt have avatars. :fly:

you should have this with your head swapped in like the codpiece fly chop:lol:

fisherman.gif

elpmis said:
Sounds like a guy that's never shot one.

I changed your's to Chuck Norris you big [ADMIN EDIT]

My buddy who is now serving a stint in the pen for having wayyyy to many fully auto's rebuilt one for me. I, not knowing much about guns am probably going to be corrected here but it had 3 different barrel sizes(I only shot the .50) and some kind of specially built recoil to it. Before I could purchase it from him though it got confiscated when he was raided. We took like 17 different handguns/riffles to ocala national forest and shot the shit out of an abandoned car, soooo much fun. The DE was so much fun to shoot but I do agree with knyte, it is a powerful pointless gun. If I remember correctly the one I had(shot once, lol) was like 4 pounds.

Once again I am left off of the list to feel like a non-member of the community. I will take my shitty posts and go EMO it up in the corner now.

BeeRad said:
My buddy who is now serving a stint in the pen for having wayyyy to many fully auto's rebuilt one for me. I, not knowing much about guns am probably going to be corrected here but it had 3 different barrel sizes(I only shot the .50) and some kind of specially built recoil to it. Before I could purchase it from him though it got confiscated when he was raided. We took like 17 different handguns/riffles to ocala national forest and shot the shit out of an abandoned car, soooo much fun. The DE was so much fun to shoot but I do agree with knyte, it is a powerful pointless gun. If I remember correctly the one I had(shot once, lol) was like 4 pounds.
but that's just it

guns are powerful, and guns are pointless

the DE king of kings, the gun of guns

It singularly personifies the definition of itself better than any gun

ERage said:
Once again I am left off of the list to feel like a non-member of the community. I will take my shitty posts and go EMO it up in the corner now.
sorry homie, I'll do yours now

elpmis said:
but that's just it

guns are powerful, and guns are pointless

the DE king of kings, the gun of guns

It singularly personifies the definition of itself better than any gun

Dam good point actually. To use it as a line of defense against someone with lets just say, a glock, would be pointless. By the time you got the guy into your sights he would have already plugged you twice. Granted it would only take 1 shot with the DE, you would already be full of holes :( . Taking one out to the range and feeling like you are doing gods work is another story :fly:

If they were implemented, they could be made hard to aquire. Say, make them cost 100k marklar to have one, and if abused, it would be removed without a marklar refund. They would have to be work safe, and approved by an admin first.
Just a thought.

Drool-Boy said:
If they were implemented, they could be made hard to aquire. Say, make them cost 100k marklar to have one, and if abused, it would be removed without a marklar refund. They would have to be work safe, and approved by an admin first.
Just a thought.
Are you onboard with this?