bast_imret said:
I dunno about an avitar, but I'd love to post this in my sig:

rockintomordor.jpg
Sig pics for prez '08

InnerMuse said:
Ya, I did it and I did it as a gag. I also tried to PM you about it, but your box was full.:mad:

Seriously, it was only meant as a gag. If I offended you, then I appologize. I was under the impression that this forum was for a group of friends that were not afraid of pc and had a sense of humor. My sense of humor is a bit randy, rancid, and corny in nature. I know there have been others that have placed worse things under ppl's names, but I do one and it brings up issues. Frankly, I'm a little upset and let down.

HAHAHHAHA, I just got back on here, you dork, of course I think its funny. Dont care what they think haha. Just gives me more reason to change yours :fly:

BeeRad said:
HAHAHHAHA, I just got back on here, you dork, of course I think its funny. Dont care what they think haha. Just gives me more reason to change yours :fly:

Ah great.. now I've got to find a way to plug my pooper before you can find me. Go pester elpie. At least with his metro-ass you might have more fun in a threesome than with just li'l ol' me.

Gah, I think I just threw up....