I think avatars would be ok if they had to be approved by an admin, max file size and an option to turn them off under User CP. Also, they'd have to be hosted by the uf server.

edit: oh yeah. there'd also have to be a monthly contest to make inlines new avatar.

Last edited:
Fly just reminded me, I saw a license plate on Friday that said HFS-II

times like that when I wish I had a camera phone.

fly said:
hooker face slut just watched. some of their friends were kinda shocked when I called elpmis' girl 'hooker face slut'. it was amusing.
they were even more shocked when you fit my whole wang in your fly hole

I don't really think they're needed and just add to loading times. Then again so do shit topics/posts, and they're here in abundance, so why the fuck not.

Galen said:
I don't really think they're needed and just add to loading times. Then again so do shit topics/posts, and they're here in abundance, so why the fuck not.

Hay for every shit seven threads this forum produces there is a great thread. I find that more worth it than 90% of other offtopic forums out there.

shawndavid said:
It's like watching SNL - you have to sift through the rubble to find a gem.

Easier to find the good stuff the farther back you go when it comes to SNL.

"Makkiin' coppieesss."

April23 said:

"Makkiin' coppieesss."
SNL comes off as a show with people trying way too hard to be funny. This just makes it tedious to watch. I always ended up feel embarrassed for them.

Galen said:
SNL comes off as a show with people trying way too hard to be funny. This just makes it tedious to watch. I always ended up feel embarrassed for them.

Southpark has become the SNL for people our age. And it actually takes a bit of intelligence and common sense to get the point. I'm not saying their point is right or wrong, just that it has become the equivalent.

April23 said:

"Makkiin' coppieesss."

I will never in a thousand years understand how Rob Schneider parleyed that stupid, fucking office-guy character into a movie career. Gah! I've had bowel movements funnier than that guy!*

*Usually at 3am... while blind drunk... in public...

I dunno about an avitar, but I'd love to post this in my sig:

rockintomordor.jpg