Halp Aussie considers business ownership

Totally want to stay here! It's soooo laid back & just... Easy.
Don't want to move back into a "rat race" environment.

That being said... We shall see how this goes though, as all big paying IT positions are on the East Coast.

Enjoy the time with the family then. I remember how sad I was when my brother said he might move to the west coast. Not that he lives close but coastal travel is a bitch. So I can imagine how important it is to keep everyone close for a little while at least. Any other family near by you?

Your pics of where you live are so pretty though. I'd have a hard time giving that up too! Is there anywhere on the other coast that is lovely and more laid back but somewhat close to higher paying jobs? I say that thinking of where we live. 30 minutes out from us and it's totally quiet and like rural. So you can get away from faster paces (like it's that fast here anyway LOL) quicker than you can near where you lived before.

Just thinking out loud really :)

Nooo, where we would need to live in the east coast for anything job related, (for him), is about 3 hrs inland. :(

It's def beautiful here. The beach nearest to us, (1 mile), is one the most renowned on this coast. Pure amazements.

Plus, the funnel Web spider lives on the East Coast and that thing scares the Fck out of me!!

We live 5 mins from all cousins and an aunt & uncle. It's nice.

That is nice to be close to family. I have quite a bit here that I'm close to. Makes it hard to move. Though we don't have good beaches here :( Would love that but we'd need to move really far to get what I'd want and then I'd have an unhappy husband (he hates heat). 3 hours would be too far for me after being so close before.

I'm not goint to even google the spide thing. Your big ones on the west coast are bad enough :lol:

That is nice to be close to family. I have quite a bit here that I'm close to. Makes it hard to move. Though we don't have good beaches here :( Would love that but we'd need to move really far to get what I'd want and then I'd have an unhappy husband (he hates heat). 3 hours would be too far for me after being so close before.

I'm not goint to even google the spide thing. Your big ones on the west coast are bad enough :lol:

After living in VA with no close anybody, I def want to make sure we never live that way again!!

The spiders here aren't even like... Comparable! They are just a bit big. But, definitely tolerable.

The funnel web on the East Coast is a terrifying monstrous beast!!

Remember this that I posted a few weeks back?? :fly:
17ToHzk.jpg

I don't want live anywhere near the general vicinity of this satanic creature.

Last edited:
I definitely understand the need to want to have certain things sorted out before jumping into a big change.

Hope you reach that point, I know it's taken me a while :)

Eh maybe I'm an adult about this but living with my parents long term? No fucking way in hell!!!!!!!!!!

I'd do everything in my power to get the fuck out of there which is exactly the wrong time to start something that may or may not make money.

Not everyone has loads of money saved up or access to it.

Not everyone also wants the stress of wondering when the money comes in.

They talk of needing a car and getting a house. Do that first. Have Juli able to finally get a job there. Get really settled THEN leap.

Don't be a douche and mooch off parents.

JMO.
Lol, I missed a lot of posts here.
We do have a car! It's just a Hyundai Sonata. Not so exciting & fun!

Lol, I missed a lot of posts here.
We do have a car! It's just a Hyundai Sonata. Not so exciting & fun!

Even though I now hate you for that pic you posted ;) Just realize you do not need to defend yourself no matter what. Anyone that really judges you for what you've done with the move just needs to STFU.

I knew you had a car to drive but were just looking for a 2nd car. Who cares if a Sonata is boring. Not that I can say much, I drive a blah CR-V. I mean I like some things in it, but it's not a fun car really. Probably why I itch to drive something more fun than that now and then.

Even though I now hate you for that pic you posted ;) Just realize you do not need to defend yourself no matter what. Anyone that really judges you for what you've done with the move just needs to STFU.

I knew you had a car to drive but were just looking for a 2nd car. Who cares if a Sonata is boring. Not that I can say much, I drive a blah CR-V. I mean I like some things in it, but it's not a fun car really. Probably why I itch to drive something more fun than that now and then.

Lolol. :) :)