Aunt flo came. Finally, the last stage of my operation! (NEW PICS!!!)

b_sinning said:
Forward it to me! I'm married so the story of her boobs is probably the closest to action I'll be seeing today.

Truly, your sex life can't be as non-existant as you claim it is, can it?

Not totally but my wife doesn't seem to like me at the moment. Or at least that's what she said last night.

She forwarded it to me. I'm going to print it out and rub it all over me. Hope I don't get paper cuts.

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
Not totally but my wife doesn't seem to like me at the moment. Or at least that's what she said last night.

She forwarded it to me. I'm going to print it out and rub it all over me. Hope I don't get paper cuts.

:lol:

Bubbles said:
I was in my 20's before I showed any sign of boobage.

and I didn't finance them....:fly:

I've had mine since like 6th grade...although they got a little bigger when I started the pill. That usually makes them grow.

b_sinning said:

I want boob story :(

JJ Lady said:
I've had mine since like 6th grade...although they got a little bigger when I started the pill. That usually makes them grow.

Ha. I'm on the pill and its done nothing... probably shrunk them for all I know.

I'm taking boob donations.

I wonder how much work lost by fly due to him watching the ants has caused the company? Based on his pay and the time he posts on figured in it's probably only a few dollars. But by the cnn scale of employee's doing anything costing companies money it's a few million.

b_sinning said:
I wonder how much work lost by fly due to him watching the ants has caused the company? Based on his pay and the time he posts on figured in it's probably only a few dollars. But by the cnn scale of employee's doing anything costing companies money it's a few million.
You should see all the coworkers who waste time at my desk now too...