GAY AUA (ask us anything)

Thats ok, theyre small muscles and you dont want to overwork them.

Dude, down here where it's 100F+ every day, dehydration is a big deal. If you're out in the sun and haven't had to pee in a couple hours and still don't feel like you need to, you've already started the dehydration process. You better catch up with it before it's too far gone or you be hurtin'. Forget about kegels, just make sure you stay alive. Mexican girls take care of the rest.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
Also, it seems a lot of people don't mention this, but so-called Hispanic/Latino girls are hotter and wetter down there than your average bear. I think it has something to do with growing up in that climate or something but anybody who knows will tell you. They got a body temperature hot to where your kegels ain't gonna help you. Definitely not your average American black/white chick. I suspect this has something to do with @pacojas affinity for these types but I'm in no position to speak for him. Rest assured, it ain't all the same though. Some of them got fire down there.

@yeppers

If you could describe Maureen in one word what would it?

-Loca ?
-Insane ?
-5150 Hold ASAP
-Super "mouse" quiet
-1-800- Immigration
-Me No speak Engrish

I'm gonna guess some combination of #1 and #3. At least I hope so.

Yeppers is a dude, right? I can never keep that straight.

Straight, lol.

Also, it seems a lot of people don't mention this, but so-called Hispanic/Latino girls are hotter and wetter down there than your average bear. I think it has something to do with growing up in that climate or something but anybody who knows will tell you. They got a body temperature hot to where your kegels ain't gonna help you. Definitely not your average American black/white chick. I suspect this has something to do with @pacojas affinity for these types but I'm in no position to speak for him. Rest assured, it ain't all the same though. Some of them got fire down there.

paco loves the Latin ladies because Latin ladies love paco, ¿comprendé?
but yes, i think they have unusually large G-spots to account for all that screaming and biting! :D

paco loves the Latin ladies because Latin ladies love paco, ¿comprendé?
but yes, i think they have unusually large G-spots to account for all that screaming and biting! :D
Dude. Everybody knows g-spots love Paco. I was just trying to explain the high body temperature without sounding rude or crude..

Like, you got a fever?

I don't know, maybe just me, but I think those women have a higher than n average body temperature. Granted, I haven't measured it, but when it comes to empirical studies, all signs point to yes.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas
After a romantic ride through the Buffalo ghetto with the worst Uber driver ever, 3 hours of Guns n Roses, lots of over priced booze, a couple shots of fireball from a friendly group of people from Pittsburgh who smuggled booze into the stadium under a chick's titts, and a ten mile walk from the stadium to get to a spot a much more experienced uber driver could pick us up, our night came to an end at about 4:30. The UHAUL that smuggled kiki over the border into the States was long gone. She figured her best chance to sneak back into Canada was swimming the Niagara in the cover of darkness. After a great night we sadly said our goodbyes. It went something like this:

I'm still light headed. I'm going back to bed.

After a romantic ride through the Buffalo ghetto with the worst Uber driver ever, 3 hours of Guns n Roses, lots of over priced booze, a couple shots of fireball from a friendly group of people from Pittsburgh who smuggled booze into the stadium under a chick's titts, and a ten mile walk from the stadium to get to a spot a much more experienced uber driver could pick us up, our night came to an end at about 4:30. The UHAUL that smuggled kiki over the border into the States was long gone. She figured her best chance to sneak back into Canada was swimming the Niagara in the cover of darkness. After a great night we sadly said our goodbyes. It went something like this:

I'm still light headed. I'm going back to bed.

:( so jealous