GAY AUA (ask us anything)

tumblr_n7exq4TiaH1snyw1qo5_r2_400.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and APRIL
Is Duff playing with them?

Not that anybody pays attention to the bass player but is there a dude with stringy white hair?
Yes. He played the same white Fender bass most of the night that had the purple Prince symbol on it. Most songs he played with pick but on a few he played fingers. And that's my review for the bass players on the forum.

Yes. He played the same white Fender bass most of the night that had the purple Prince symbol on it. Most songs he played with pick but on a few he played fingers. And that's my review for the bass players on the forum.
:Dthanks yeppers
did they play right next door to hell and it's so easy?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
And I'd give anything for Slash's guitar collection. He played a bunch of different Les Pauls, double neck Gibson SG (12 string top / 6 string bottom), a Guild double neck (top 6 string acoustic / bottom 6 string electric), a white Gibson Firebird, a red BC Rich Mockingbird, and a green BC Rich (I'm not sure of the model).

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and adi
5% when the album 1st came out Its So Easy was the one song I didnt like on it. I came to love it, but when I first got the LP and taped it, I left that song off.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

Thanks. I need to get a PJ. Got the Gallien 800 but still need the PJ.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
5% when the album 1st came out Its So Easy was the one song I didnt like on it. I came to love it, but when I first got the LP and taped it, I left that song off.

I never did have the record, but I wore out 3 tapes of Appetite, and the car stereo playing them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers