WTF Attn: ZAPE

Turns out Fly and Ape and Elpmis all met like 3 miles from our house and didn't even bother to call us. We are a little offended. Today they didn't even surprise sex us. I'm starting to believe we aren't loved.
:lol: I so grabbed ass though!

It was soooooo good seeing everyone. My throat hurts from screaming and laughing. You guys rock. :heart:

Turns out Fly and Ape and Elpmis all met like 3 miles from our house and didn't even bother to call us. We are a little offended. Today they didn't even surprise sex us. I'm starting to believe we aren't loved.

I knew you lived in/near Columbia. I thought we were gonna be there way ahead of schedule and were going to stop by. I didn't think you'd be leaving the house. By the time we actually got there, I had forgotten. :(

I knew you lived in/near Columbia. I thought we were gonna be there way ahead of schedule and were going to stop by. I didn't think you'd be leaving the house. By the time we actually got there, I had forgotten. :(

It's really okay, I was just giving you a hard time. I really did need the rest Friday so I could handle Saturday. Now I need to recover. Today is going to be peaceful and quiet with a kitty curled up next to me and the smell of baking bread. I love Sundays.

I hope you guys are having a good time in town.

It's really okay, I was just giving you a hard time. I really did need the rest Friday so I could handle Saturday. Now I need to recover. Today is going to be peaceful and quiet with a kitty curled up next to me and the smell of baking bread. I love Sundays.

I hope you guys are having a good time in town.

Hope you have a puke free day!

You better have not gotten me pregnant. I hear its contagious. :fly:

IMG_20110402_162937.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
:lol:

WTF IS GOING ON HERE, EILEENNN!!!!????? This is obviously the beginning of a pregnancy ritual.

You would like satan's spawn?

Eh, you aren't as evil as you try to convince everyone. We all know there's an innocent little girl still trapped inside you somewhere.