Attn: Tampa Crew, Bucs are wiping the floor with the Falcons

Bubbles said:
I am partial to the musicals. If forced to chose, I would rather sing than act or dance. I sang arias in high school.

Awesome, which did you sing? I remember learning a couple of singing techniques in my AP Music Theory class.

OddFactor said:
Awesome, which did you sing? I remember learning a couple of singing techniques in my AP Music Theory class.

Oh wow, lemmie think....ave maria, caro bio bein, one from La Traviata, Seet Seet, another about flowers, oh! I remember the hardest one I ever sang was some crazy norweigian or swedish (depending on translation) trilling thing......i sucked at it :fly:

Bubbles said:
Oh wow, lemmie think....ave maria, caro bio bein, one from La Traviata, Seet Seet, another about flowers, oh! I remember the hardest one I ever sang was some crazy norweigian or swedish (depending on translation) trilling thing......i sucked at it :fly:

Soprano or alto?

I am a baritone. My Theory teacher was also the chorus teacher and wanted me to join the top chorus which was 4th period but was annoyed that I had AP Lit that period. :lol:

OddFactor said:
Soprano or alto?

I am a baritone. My Theory teacher was also the chorus teacher and wanted me to join the top chorus which was 4th period but was annoyed that I had AP Lit that period. :lol:

I sang soprano I, but my range was colluratura to tenor.

I had chorus for all four periods my senior year......and my parents were so proud I was on the Dean's List. :tard: :fly:

Bubbles said:
I sang soprano I, but my range was colluratura to tenor.

I had chorus for all four periods my senior year......and my parents were so proud I was on the Dean's List. :tard: :fly:

:fly: Yeah, I stopped taking band classes my senior year. Didn't like how things were going in concert band. I never really liked concert band to begin with but it was the whole 5 band directors in 2 years that kinda turned me off. The last guy was great for marching band since he marched a lot of years in Drum Corps and since we were Drum Corps style I liked it. I did it this summer. He liked a lot of contemporary and minimalistic crap. I like classical so I didn't enjoy the stuff he chose for orchestra.