Hawt ATTN: fly

St. Paul, MN is an awesome place to be in the winter. Sure, it's cold, but it's beautiful in the snow. To bad you'll miss the Winter Carnival.

St. Paul, MN is an awesome place to be in the winter. Sure, it's cold, but it's beautiful in the snow. To bad you'll miss the Winter Carnival.

I have been there for 2 or 3 winters now. I definitely don't think it's beautiful, well in the city at least. At chim's parent's cabin in the middle of nowhere it is quite striking. But -20 BEFORE a wind chill is just another level of cold completely.

I have been there for 2 or 3 winters now. I definitely don't think it's beautiful, well in the city at least. At chim's parent's cabin in the middle of nowhere it is quite striking. But -20 BEFORE a wind chill is just another level of cold completely.

Actually iirc, when it gets that cold the wind doesn't actually effect you very much. I think at -45, wind chill temp is the same.

Actually iirc, when it gets that cold the wind doesn't actually effect you very much. I think at -45, wind chill temp is the same.

At -45 C and F are the same.

at -45 inhaling air is hazardous when taking deep breaths.