WTF Attn: East Coasters - Biblical Plague Incoming

I sat here eating my gilati at the fantastic basement custom italian ice cream stand we have next to our 5 star basement steak house, nestled next to our world famous basement bar (did I tell you about how I saw Tony Gonzales in there yesterday) and literally saw a bum get eaten by cicadas right across the street.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
I sat here eating my gilati at the fantastic basement custom italian ice cream stand we have next to our 5 star basement steak house, nestled next to our world famous basement bar (did I tell you about how I saw Tony Gonzales in there yesterday) and literally saw a bum get eaten by cicadas right across the street.

The gelato place was terrible and a mexican joint just opened up there.

Wait, someone is calling cuba a terrorist state? Thats some dumbass logic. The embargo is a relic of communism (which still exists there, but no more so than china, etc).

Its a bad comparison, but its like marijuana laws. Apply equal logic, or none at all. Outlaw travel to all communist countries, or none: outlaw all harmful drugs of the same caliper (weed, alcohol, etc) or none.

I can't believe you are saying weed and alcohol are similarly dangerous. One is a body destroying, severely addictive substance that ruins lives, and the other just creates an annoying subculture and aids in the very very occasional death by stupidity.

Texas has millions of cicadas. The husks they leave behind when they molt are pretty cool.

We have lots too, just going to be more this year. I hate them. I did eat some when I was like 11 or something. Not bad. The wings aren't good, so if you are going to eat them remember to remove the wings first.

you know what i meant, quit being all artifically offended.

One legal, intoxicating substance vs another thats illegal despite being less damaging.

you know what i meant, quit being all artifically offended.

One legal, intoxicating substance vs another thats illegal despite being less damaging.

I didn't know what you meant. Sorry. I get a little upset when people compare the two. I'm not sure I understand our laws and I hate the negative propaganda surrounding marijuana while everyone sits back and thinks alcohol is perfectly safe. Not you necessarily. I just know that's what "they" like to teach us. For a second there I thought you might be one of "them". Sometimes it's hard to tell with you.

I didn't know what you meant. Sorry. I get a little upset when people compare the two. I'm not sure I understand our laws and I hate the negative propaganda surrounding marijuana while everyone sits back and thinks alcohol is perfectly safe. Not you necessarily. I just know that's what "they" like to teach us. For a second there I thought you might be one of "them". Sometimes it's hard to tell with you.

alcohol has ruined more lives since forever than weed ever has. Weed makes people lazy and dumb at times, but it doesnt make them violent, and it doesnt make them angry.

I dont touch the stuff, but from what ive seen in person and general knowledge, id say paranoia is probably the worst side effect for some people which can be severe.