Halp ATTN: DJB

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
This punks picnic is driving me mad. Being the only woman organising it means I am basically the only one organising it whilst men piss around playing on guitars.

Anyway - any idea where I can get a couple of hundred tyvek wristbands from? Been quoted like money and everything from some idiot on the internet. I want pence, not pounds!

Also I think it may be late Thursday by the time the CD is mixed properly, meaning I either have to come to yours Thursday night and burn off 100 CD's, or come round early morning and do it, or whatever. Also i think my CD covers are probably 2mm too big to fit into your plastic sleeves.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

picard2.gif

Make it so number 2.

Would probably like 200 of neon pink or some other obvious colour and 50 of another colour for bands. Possible?

That would be pretty neat. How much would that cost? Font is called Crass if you forgot it. Just the name would be cool. Only reason I wanted 50 for bands is so I know who to give free beer to but I guess really I should probably remember their faces. f*ck it - they can all that have same.

What are with these parties that require accessories? I haven't been to a party like that since the black party at Leather Stallion.

Just put your keys in a bowl when you walk in and let the good times flow.