FYI Attn Chikken and others, smileynev is single!

OMG we are going to MN for the holidays. Should I hook up with him while I am there? Give him a holiday treat?

My wife put a deposit on a new place for her and my son today. We both agree it is for the best but it still stings. It appears I'll have more free time for Skyrim before much longer.

My wife put a deposit on a new place for her and my son today. We both agree it is for the best but it still stings. It appears I'll have more free time for Skyrim before much longer.

you've been trying to make that 'lamb/rooster' work for years, my friend. you've only put up with the BS for the kiddo which is extremely admirable. trust me, he knows.

OMG I am so sorry to hear :( :hug: It will work out in the end :heart:

It's time to throw in the towel. I want better for my son and I think without me to do everything for her she'll finally grow up and start doing what she needs to do. Without her around constantly tripping me up every time I make any progress I can move on too.

It's time to throw in the towel. I want better for my son and I think without me to do everything for her she'll finally grow up and start doing what she needs to do. Without her around constantly tripping me up every time I make any progress I can move on too.

She's not going to grow up, she'll just find another crutch to do what you won't anymore. :( People don't change, unfortunately... maybe temporarily.

I hope the best for you.. you deserve it.

Good for you man. Glad to hear you've finally had enough.