ATTN: Atlanta members! Come play poker! 8/31

SpangeMonkee said:
practicing is a freat idea when you are planning to have a baby in the future. Thron and I practiced quite a lot at first. Then, when it was time to make a baby, it got done the first time.
And you'll never have sex again :(

RIP PENOR

SpangeMonkee said:
practicing is a freat idea when you are planning to have a baby in the future. Thron and I practiced quite a lot at first. Then, when it was time to make a baby, it got done the first time.

So what's our problem this time? We practiced lots, and even got it done the first time as well, we should know how to do this, and yet we are going on 4 months, it makes me sad. :(

Fat Burger said:
Oh, and a z06 would actually have have less pull at first, since it's RWD. But after the first 60' or so, it would accelerate faster.

don't bet on it...there are guys on the vette forum who can pull 1.5 sec 60 ft times...not saying I can but it's possible

:lol:

i guess he's still walking around with a puffy chest.

i've heard that just because it happened right off the bat the first time, it might not the second, and vice versa. are you planning it too much? are you stressed about it? i know that it usually takes people three months or so. i know there's people with better/worse averages, but i think that's just a national average type thing. also, i firmly believe that it happens when it's supposed to. that said, i'm sure it's no fun wondering if it happened this time, and so on. that's got to be tiring! :heart:

Thorn Bird said:
:lol:

i guess he's still walking around with a puffy chest.

i've heard that just because it happened right off the bat the first time, it might not the second, and vice versa. are you planning it too much? are you stressed about it? i know that it usually takes people three months or so. i know there's people with better/worse averages, but i think that's just a national average type thing. also, i firmly believe that it happens when it's supposed to. that said, i'm sure it's no fun wondering if it happened this time, and so on. that's got to be tiring! :heart:

The first couple months I think I was trying to hard. Now I am just trying to relax and I know it will happen when it's supposed to, I'm just not a patient person at all and hate waiting!

Fat Burger said:
And I'm sure there are plenty of AWD cars that can do the same.

in either case it takes a good driver but my point was the Z06 gives up nothing to an sti anywhere in the performance spectrum

why_ask_why said:
in either case it takes a good driver but my point was the Z06 gives up nothing to an sti anywhere in the performance spectrum

Don't get me wrong, in drag racing, the z06 is the better car. But a stock STi is quicker to 60' than a stock z06. It's close, about 2 seconds to 1.8 seconds.

Fat Burger said:
Don't get me wrong, in drag racing, the z06 is the better car. But a stock STi is quicker to 60' than a stock z06. It's close, about 2 seconds to 1.8 seconds.

clean out the wax man...Z06s can do 1.5 60ft times with a good driver :p