ATTN: Atlanta members! Come play poker! 8/31

why_ask_why said:
car is insane! words cannot describe how fast it is....it's like you're about to jump to light speed travel any sec :fly:
:lol: torque!!

SchmilK has souped up his wrx to get just about 300hp so when he really takes off from the line it's enough to make me nauseous... I can't IMAGINE what the z06 is like

Maybe I shouldn't ride in it, well, without a sick bag :lol:

Fat Burger said:
Ooh, a fellow Subaru driver? Excellent :D
Yes! 2004 Impreza, he's got this computer thingie which connects to his car and allows him to load up different "maps" to the car's computer. Right now he's running the high performance map which I believe gave him and extra 40hp or something crazy like that.

I love that little car

zengirl said:
Yes! 2004 Impreza, he's got this computer thingie which connects to his car and allows him to load up different "maps" to the car's computer. Right now he's running the high performance map which I believe gave him and extra 40hp or something crazy like that.

I love that little car
I need to do this to mine.....

My rear tyres are already bald after 20,000 miles....

Thorn Bird said:
so if you won anything last night, we're going to be charging you to come in the front door.

it's "no money" play...gambling is illegal in GA :p
winner gets like bar money or sometimes cool prizes

why_ask_why said:
it's "no money" play...gambling is illegal in GA :p
winner gets like bar money or sometimes cool prizes

bar money and cool prizes accepted in the tip jar at our front door.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Whoah, they can do that there? In MA/NH IIRC it's illegal for restaurants/bars to give 'free' drinks

yup, it's legal that way here...when the poker craze was first starting a lot of places were giving away vegas trips and crazy shit like that

zengirl said:
:lol: torque!!

SchmilK has souped up his wrx to get just about 300hp so when he really takes off from the line it's enough to make me nauseous... I can't IMAGINE what the z06 is like

Maybe I shouldn't ride in it, well, without a sick bag :lol:

Oh, and a z06 would actually have have less pull at first, since it's RWD. But after the first 60' or so, it would accelerate faster.

Fat Burger said:
Oh, and a z06 would actually have have less pull at first, since it's RWD. But after the first 60' or so, it would accelerate faster.
Yes 2nd is often my most favorite gear

The poker league I work for in Portland is legally a charity, so that they can do prizes. You can also buy food or certain drinks and get an extra few chips to play with, but we're walking a fine line to keep that legal, too. Can't get more chips when you're already in the game, etc.