Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Where: Madison Grill, 17th and Peachtree, Atlanta GA
When: Tomorrow @ 7PM, and another round at 9PM
What: Poker!!
Cost: Free for poker, and the winners get bar money

great restaurant/bar downtown...they have full time dealers and nice tables..generally about 50 people playing each round..great food and usual assortment of decent drafts/bottles...UF members get prefered status on spa treatments(read: I'll peel your face off as passenger in the Z06 :D )

why_ask_why said:
Where: Madison Grill, 17th and Peachtree, Atlanta GA
When: Tomorrow @ 7PM, and another round at 9PM
What: Poker!!
Cost: Free for poker, and the winners get bar money

great restaurant/bar downtown...they have full time dealers and nice tables..generally about 50 people playing each round..great food and usual assortment of decent drafts/bottles...UF members get prefered status on spa treatments(read: I'll peel your face off as passenger in the Z06 :D )

are you goin' right after work or are you leavin' from your house?

SpangeMonkee said:
are you goin' right after work or are you leavin' from your house?

going right from work...I get off at 6 and there's no way I could pull a round trip in time during rush hour

Pandora said:
Oh so it is! Well no poker tonight either. Still working on our little remodeling project. We're trying to get finished before the weekend so we can actually smoke the rest of the 20lb crack rock we bought last week. Also, I have to finish shaving theac from head to toe. it takes me a long time. I bought some extra razors for cutting up the kilo of coke we bought off of Buford Hwy. but I don't think they are quite right for the job. besides, theac's skin is verah sensitive. I have to get a lady schick and some lavender oil to do the job right. on a side note, I started drying out some bananna peals for Sunday. It's gonna be party central around here. We decided to start our own church. "The Church of Oral and Aureal" Come attend. PM me for the address. All are welcome. Physical labor will be involved.

fixt

Flynavy keeps telling me he's going to show me around Atlanta someday, it'd be neat to meet all of the Atlanta people.

why_ask_why said:
dooo eeeet
I have talked to you on the phone before, although I believe each of us was entirely too drunk at the time to remember anything :fly:

why_ask_why said:
yar, I remember ;)
How is your car???? When they first came out, I wanted a Z06 Soooooooo bad, but they really are entirely too masculine for a girl to drive (especially the front end) I was afraid I'd have to bulldyke out to keep the car :( But I have always wanted to drive one :drool:

:lol: I think it'd be worth a trip to atl just to fawn over the car :p

zengirl said:
How is your car???? When they first came out, I wanted a Z06 Soooooooo bad, but they really are entirely too masculine for a girl to drive (especially the front end) I was afraid I'd have to bulldyke out to keep the car :( But I have always wanted to drive one :drool:

:lol: I think it'd be worth a trip to atl just to fawn over the car :p

car is insane! words cannot describe how fast it is....it's like you're about to jump to light speed travel any sec :fly: