ATTENTION WHORE: PA

rare and burger do not belong in the same sentence
steak is ok because no ones grubby hands have been inside the thing but you will never get me to eat a rare burger

i think i'll take a break from you crackheads for a bit, let you find something else to talk about aside from my attempts at "Blogging" as you put it.

have a nice day :D

fly said:
Hockey pucks ftl.

steak taratre ftw
I didn't say it had to be well done, but you need to at least get it hot enough to kill all bacteria since it has been exposed to air and who knows what else. Rare steaks on the other hand are quite tasty.

pa said:
i think i'll take a break from you crackheads for a bit, let you find something else to talk about aside from my attempts at "Blogging" as you put it.

have a nice day :D

pa, you are right about the crackheads part, but i think this thread has generated quite a bit of responses, don't you? and i mean valid ones that speak of the original topic.
don't let all the real crackheads get to you. not all of us are real crackers. i mean crackheads. :)

theacoustician said:
I didn't say it had to be well done, but you need to at least get it hot enough to kill all bacteria since it has been exposed to air and who knows what else. Rare steaks on the other hand are quite tasty.
bacteria be damned, I love a good burger. And a good burger can only be cooked rare. Sometimes you have to challenge your immune system, lest you end up with IBS, asthma, and other allergies.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I had raw ground beef once, it wasn't that bad.

Thanks to camping in the pouring rain with people who's egos wouldn't let me near the fire to get it lit

that blows...I would have lit them on fire

beer enemas FTW

"i just wasted a perfectly good piece of pizza"

^that line right there had me cracking up. i rewound it several times just for that.