FYI Attention: Texans

"This is not adult ice cream" Are you kidding me? Adult food is green beans and salad. If there's an adult ice cream I don't want to know about it. I'll take the unadulterated pleasure of kid ice cream, please.

Furthermore, who the hell cares about how good their vanilla is (besides Sarcasmo)? Blue Bell Cookies and Cream is the standard by which all ice creams should be measured.

Last edited:
"This is not adult ice cream" Are you kidding me? Adult food is green beans and salad. If there's an adult ice cream I don't want to know about it. I'll take the unadulterated pleasure of kid ice cream, please.

Furthermore, who the hell cares about how good their vanilla is (besides Sarcasmo)? Blue Bell Cookies and Cream is the standard by which all ice creams should be measured.
Those that are allergic to chocolate :(

and chimney. We agree. Horrendous.

Rosati's frozen custard ftw :drool:

d*mn I am going to miss that place :(

We have dbzeag and chimney saying they hate it.
We have eileenbunny who is lactose intolerant willing to suffer to taste Graeters. Which opinion means more in this situation?

We have dbzeag and chimney saying they hate it.
We have eileenbunny who is lactose intolerant willing to suffer to taste Graeters. Which opinion means more in this situation?

Fags with good taste?

Of all that were tested, this was the only Not Recommended.

attachment.php

What you did there. I taste it.

I like the concept of Breyers using only the raw ingredients of icecream without the fillers/preservatives/MSG/etc, but they use such low quality offerings it makes for a subpar ice cream.