Attention 360 geeks

But what about lil Skull Belt? He gets no xbox love??? :(

Most likely he has ADD and xbox will only make it worse. I let him play NickJr and educational games on one of the PC.

He already has a problem with authority. We thought it was that he wasn't listening but it turned out we were wrong. He hears everything the teacher says he just doesn't think much of her authority or the following attitude of his classmates. I tried to explain that he is wrong and he must do what everyone else is doing but he explained it wasn't any fun and the other kids weren't that smart if they did things that weren't fun. My parents thinks it's funny as hell. Bastards.

Most likely he has ADD and xbox will only make it worse. I let him play NickJr and educational games on one of the PC.

He already has a problem with authority. We thought it was that he wasn't listening but it turned out we were wrong. He hears everything the teacher says he just doesn't think much of her authority or the following attitude of his classmates. I tried to explain that he is wrong and he must do what everyone else is doing but he explained it wasn't any fun and the other kids weren't that smart if they did things that weren't fun. My parents thinks it's funny as hell. Bastards.

They think its funny cause they believe in karma.

I haven't finished having fun with Oblivion yet. Right now I'm on a murderous rampage killing all of the Imperial Guard.

I really wanna dust that off, but Company of Heroes is calling me.

I haven't played my game in almost 2 weeks. I took a detour from completing all of the Dark Brotherhood quests to kill the entire Imperial guard in the Imperial City. So far I've cleared out the Market District and the Waterfront and the outside of the prison.

:lol:

I've got the 100 sneak plus some jazz that I'm equipped with so my sneak is up to 118 in combination with invisiblility potions and chameleon stuff I'm a great sniper. I think I spend 90% of my time in sneak mode. :lol:

I haven't played my game in almost 2 weeks. I took a detour from completing all of the Dark Brotherhood quests to kill the entire Imperial guard in the Imperial City. So far I've cleared out the Market District and the Waterfront and the outside of the prison.

:lol:

Don't the Imperial Guard just keep respawning?

I left piles of those guys in my wake.

Don't the Imperial Guard just keep respawning?

I left piles of those guys in my wake.

I don't know, I know the bandits do but I'm not sure about the guard.

Either way, I found the vampire money cheat and I've got the Thieves Guild thing to pay my bounties so when I'm done with my rampage I can just pay my bounty and be done with it all. :lol:

I recently picked up Call of Duty 2 and Hitman: Blood Money (Hitman 4)

COD2 kicks ass. Best WWII shooter ever. Things get pretty hectic during some of the big street shoot outs.

Hitman 4 is friggin' hard. The AI is infuriating and it can take a LONG time to figure out the best way to kill your target. But that keeps it pretty realistic. One small mistake and you've got 50 armed people chasing you down. I've been playing "Pro" mode, where the AI is maxed out and you get no in-game saves. It can ruin your night when screw up 40 minutes into a level in which you've planned the shit out of everything and have to start over.

I don't know, I know the bandits do but I'm not sure about the guard.

Either way, I found the vampire money cheat and I've got the Thieves Guild thing to pay my bounties so when I'm done with my rampage I can just pay my bounty and be done with it all. :lol:

You can loot that one guy's corpse in the Imp. City for infinite money (~167 gold over and over and over). Darius maybe? I can't recall his name right now. It's a pretty huge bug though.

You can loot that one guy's corpse in the Imp. City for infinite money (~167 gold over and over and over). Darius maybe? I can't recall his name right now. It's a pretty huge bug though.

If you complete the vampire cure quest, you can keep going to the count and receive your reward over and over and over. That's 5000 each pop.