Attack the Gas Station

P

Pogosuzy

So F33nX just showed me this movie on Demand called Attack the Gas Station...it's a flick from Korea. It's awesome, one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. If you have the chance, see this movie!

I rememeber seeing Natural Born Killers in the theaters really high with a girl I was close friends with. After the movie we stopped by a gas station and spent the whole time in there staring at the attendant and laughing to each other. We really creeped him out.

Later that night we got busted by some cops for having sex on the hood of her car in a cemetary. The cops let us go with a warning and a wink for me. Damn, college was fun.

he tells no lies. this movie is comedy fucking plutonium. what other movie has a strip-rhyming game, traumatic childhood flashbacks, a bigass korean with a bigass stick, and chinese delivery guy mafia?

it was a fansub, sometimes its interesting how a fansub will be done and the official one turns out. Usually if its a textfile I will actually go in on my copies and fix the egrish myself as it annoys the hell out of me.

F33nX said:
i cringe at terrible american voice acting. everything gets lost in translation.

YES! Knyte pulls out some of those chinese movies (with Jet Li or Bruce Lee, I don't know, I'm sure he'll get mad at me for NOT know though), and the dubs are so bad I can't stand to watch them.

kiwi said:
YES! Knyte pulls out some of those chinese movies (with Jet Li or Bruce Lee, I don't know, I'm sure he'll get mad at me for NOT know though), and the dubs are so bad I can't stand to watch them.

I'm with you there..... the best dubbed movies are the corny Kung-Fu movies from the mid-70's, complete with cheesy sound effects and ketchup blood. I LOVE those :)

kiwi said:

Shaolin Soccer. One of the greatest movies ever.

Watch it.