WTF ATT buys Tmobile

It does suck at times, but moving away from our family was a good thing for OUR family. We have grown closer and learned to depend on each other more and less on brothers/sisters/parents. I won't lie, it is really hard at times (particularly around holidays), but then I remember they all live in Utah, and I get over it quickly. That and the fact that I have one sister that will move down here as soon as she gets a job, another that could possibly live within 2-3 hours by the end of the year, and my parents are retiring here in 10ish years.

Maybe your family...

Precisely. You can't blanket statement that people should rather have friends than family nearby when you don't have a family worth being around for (that's a general statement - I know nothing about your family or your relationship with them)

I lived without anyone close by for all of my adult life. Since I moved to Denver I have my mom here as well as my sister/brother-in-law and family within 20 minutes from me. My dad also only lives a few hours away and I love it.

the 30 minute deal is perfect. can spend an evening seeing them instead of a weekend and plane tickets, but far enough away they don't bug me most of the time. still close enough though that if i need something they're there.

Precisely. You can't blanket statement that people should rather have friends than family nearby when you don't have a family worth being around for (that's a general statement - I know nothing about your family or your relationship with them)

Uhh, I didn't. You really wanna argue about THIS? :lol:

I don't understand people that WANT to live near their family.

A good base of friends is a helluva lot more fun than family.

I don't understand people that argue personal preference.

I've hardly live near my family for years. I moved out when I was 17, moved back in around 20 to 22, and then out again with Juli. I've hardly had family around for 13 years.

Wow I can't believe you actually said that. I am going to have to quote that comment on almost every negative anti post you make.

Just an FYI. A negative (...seriously, stop crying. You're a grown ass man) thread doesn't automatically make it a argument about personal preference.

I think tampa has a no fly zone around all the elementary schools
Hes really bummed about that

F1BQ7.jpg