WTF ATT buys Tmobile

What I don't understand is why a lot of stores here close the self check outs before the check out lines. Especially Walmart. Instead of 1 cashier to 4 faster self check outs they have 1 slow ass cashier to one super long line. Then you'll have 2 to 3 motherfuckers at the door to go through your stuff. People wouldn't try to steal the shit if they could just check the hell out.

I don't go to the Walmart anymore because I just got tired of it.

Last edited:
Yeah. It's so damn simple, I can't even get how people are even confused by it.

Have you SEEN the people that shop at Walmart? Seriously you doubt the ability of those wheelchair riders how to use lasers and codes and a keypad and heaven for bid a magnetic card reader and virtual pen? The fact someone isn't attending to them while they are doing it is frightening enough.

I like shopping at Walmart for the fun of people watching, and strutting around knowing I am the smartest and hottest person through those doors that day.

Have you SEEN the people that shop at Walmart? Seriously you doubt the ability of those wheelchair riders how to use lasers and codes and a keypad and heaven for bid a magnetic card reader and virtual pen? The fact someone isn't attending to them while they are doing it is frightening enough.

I like shopping at Walmart for the fun of people watching, and strutting around knowing I am the smartest and hottest person through those doors that day.

I don't think I've been in a walmart in over 10 years. I do see people looking all perplexed at the Home Depot though. Boggles the mind.

FWIW, I love Verizon. I would probably change my tune though if I had to pay for it myself. Good God their shit is expensive.

I've spoken with an Engineer at Verizon and he said within a year tops all of their network will be doing voice over LTE so you will be forced to upgrade to a compatible device. I'm sure this will be the same on all networks soon.