atlanta people, come see my band! 10/6

Whether she cares or not, it's good life advice not to make lewd sexual jokes about a person's kid. I have one line and that is it. It's just not funny.

So? Why the hell should anyone care where your "lines" are? I have more than one, you people know that, yet people seem to revel in crossing pissing on them as they drive through them at a high rate of speed. People simply don't give a shit because "its the intarwebnets.com, lol". Only the most thread bare veil of respect is given to anyone and that is likely to be shredded to bits if there's even an outside chance that it will amuse someone else.

I'm not saying I like it or that's the way it should be, but I would think you of all people would know better.

So? Why the hell should anyone care where your "lines" are? I have more than one, you people know that, yet people seem to revel in crossing pissing on them as they drive through them at a high rate of speed. People simply don't give a shit because "its the intarwebnets.com, lol". Only the most thread bare veil of respect is given to anyone and that is likely to be shredded to bits if there's even an outside chance that it will amuse someone else.

I'm not saying I like it or that's the way it should be, but I would think you of all people would know better.

Kids are sacred. Just leave them out of it.

I see.

"Its different because I say so"

Good luck, man. I hope that works out for you.

If kids aren't sacred then nothing really is if you think about it. You can love the environment or animals or whatever the fuck it is you're into all you want, but without children we have no species and all this stuff around us is irrelevant. What should garner more respect than the perpetuity of our race? Protecting our offspring at all costs is the most basic animal instinct we know of. It's a bit more profound than "because I say so".

People try to be so cutting-edge rebellious and not hold anything sacred, and brag about being that way, but if you break it down it's doubtful any of them are truly like that so why bother joking about it in the first place?

Anyway, before I make a bronze mold of my soapbox because of a tasteless joke, just don't ever talk about kids like that in front of me if I do attend any social functions and everything'll be peachy. It just happens to be the one thing that'll make me knock a person out. Do what you want, but leave kids the fuck out of it. :iono:

I know Ape was just being a douche. I'm just saying.

If kids aren't sacred then nothing really is if you think about it. You can love the environment or animals or whatever the fuck it is you're into all you want, but without children we have no species and all this stuff around us is irrelevant. What should garner more respect than the perpetuity of our race? Protecting our offspring at all costs is the most basic animal instinct we know of. It's a bit more profound than "because I say so".

People try to be so cutting-edge rebellious and not hold anything sacred, and brag about being that way, but if you break it down it's doubtful any of them are truly like that so why bother joking about it in the first place?

Anyway, before I make a bronze mold of my soapbox because of a tasteless joke, just don't ever talk about kids like that in front of me if I do attend any social functions and everything'll be peachy. It just happens to be the one thing that'll make me knock a person out. Do what you want, but leave kids the fuck out of it. :iono:

I know Ape was just being a douche. I'm just saying.
614451d8bd5bd7e2.jpg