atlanta people...anyone going to the beer festival tomorrow?

Damnit, I want to go. Too much crap going on this weekend though :rant:

Edit: WTF is Zima doing on the list???

Last edited:
b_sinning said:
Do you have to wear Lederhausen or is that only in October. I love Beer events.

Nope. But apparently pink bikinis are required.

img_2152.jpg

Pandora said:
Nope. But apparently pink bikinis are required.

[.IMG]http://www.dunwoodybeerfest.com/pics/2005/img_2152.jpg[/IMG]

damn, i'm in for sure now. I've been looking for a good excuse to break in my new pink bikini.

Really though, more for a good excuse for blondie to break out of hers :hi2u:

why_ask_why said:
welp, I'll drink a few in each of your honor :)

There's quite a few on their list I'd like to try. But if you're going to drink in my honor then here's my list:
Newcastle
Killian's Red
Newcastle
Michelob Amber Bock
and Newcastle

and maybe some Woodpecker cider if you're still walking

I know, you're thinking what is that Killians and Michelob doing on my list when there's Newcastle that needs drinking.... well boys and girls... sometimes I like to mix it up a little. I appreciate my Newcastle more that way. :D

Pandora said:
There's quite a few on their list I'd like to try. But if you're going to drink in my honor then here's my list:
Newcastle
Killian's Red
Newcastle
Michelob Amber Bock
and Newcastle

and maybe some Woodpecker cider if you're still walking

I know, you're thinking what is that Killians and Michelob doing on my list when there's Newcastle that needs drinking.... well boys and girls... sometimes I like to mix it up a little. I appreciate my Newcastle more that way. :D
The Amber Bock ain't bad, they make a Honey Lager that's decent for mass-produced stuff too. It's hard to find though

I would if they didn't change my schedule. I now work on saturday evenings for the next three months. I'm going to Josh Wink at eleven50 that night however. Here's hoping my friend Emi brings more girls along!