Atlanta Mini Meat #2

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
So, it looks like the rest of you non-Atlantian people will miss out of more fun. The Atlanta Chili Cookoff is this weekend at Stone Mountain.

This is the attendee list so far:

Me
Spangelet
Spange Sr.
Theac
Pandora
WaW
JJ
Bast
SpyderGST
Mrs. SpyderGST

maybe we can talk Ryokurin in the going as well.

Pandora did the math this way:

Beer + Chilli = AWESOME!

I did the math this way:

Beer + Chili + Beano = AWESOME for EVERYONE!

Theac did the math like this:

260451c10be28582.jpg

He tried explaining it, but I was off in la la land when he said beer.

I'm going with about 1/2 my band...2 of them(brothers) are actually in the chili cook off and have competed in it for the past 7 years :cool:

I think chili cook offs in Texas are probably different from the ones in Atlanta. What you think?

You may be on to something. I just remember the ones in Texas being a HUGE deal, almost like a fair. With 1000's of chili contestants some tame, some so spicy it makes the balloon knot feel on fire.

You may be on to something. I just remember the ones in Texas being a HUGE deal, almost like a fair. With 1000's of chili contestants some tame, some so spicy it makes the balloon knot feel on fire.

The only thing bigger than a chili cook off in Texas is football

i might be there, i might be at a baby shower. chili burns holes on my tongue, but the festival is fun to go to, but there's a lot of walking (pregnancy tires you out) and if i do baby shower, i'll be ALONE and eating food that doesn't blister my tongue.

i think i'm going to the chili thing. :D

i can't tolerate spicy foods, though being pregnant i've had the cravings for spicy so much i don't know what to do about it.

last year, i literally had blisters all over my tongue for a week after the chili tastings. i really enjoyed MOST of the chili, but it hurt me. :(