Atlanta Homeowner Co-op

Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
I have a great idea. All the Atlanta homeowners get together and do a labor cooperative. I give you 2 hours, you give me 2 hours.

Say WaW needs some rooms painted. I help him for a few hours and he gets the job done easily. but say a week or 2 down the road, I need some help spreading some mulch or something, he helps me out.

I think I know enough people in Atlanta that are homeowners to make this worth it.

edit: also, the home owner has to provide beer before, during and/or after.

Last edited:
we shold get a UF party bus and travel the US doing this stuff. We'll need two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

fly said:
we shold get a UF party bus and travel the US doing this stuff. We'll need two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls.

dude, i'm in.

fly said:

We can't stop here....this is bat country!

fly said:

:wtf:

You forgot the goats

fly said:
The tequila is all mine, but that may only last through breakfast.

fly said:

Theres nothing more depraved than a goat in the grips of an ether binge