ATL Meet Saturday....I'll bring the ball and gag, You bring the goat

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Marklar
₥0
Ok fagholes, time to make some plans. I've suggested taking him to Dave and Busters. Otherwise, suggest something ... NOW

Gosh you guys have been talking about this for two weeks. Geez get some plans already fgts.

Is there really not many things to do in ATL?

Sick.

I can do D&B during the day on saturday...found out last night I'm invited to another charles barkley dinner at mortons steakhouse on saturday night...free awesome food and open bar while hanging with sir charles...can't pass that up

why_ask_why said:
I can do D&B during the day on saturday...found out last night I'm invited to another charles barkley dinner at mortons steakhouse on saturday night...free awesome food and open bar while hanging with sir charles...can't pass that up
You can or can't?

why_ask_why said:
fly is cooler and way more important than barkley, sorry

why_ask_why said:

Barkley over internet friends, you have no soul.

April23 said:
Gosh you guys have been talking about this for two weeks. Geez get some plans already fgts.

Is there really not many things to do in ATL?

Sick.
i know right? fucking :gloerf: