ATL meet 6/28-6/30 plans

Oh those are my flip flops. Bought them for $2.50 online... you can throw them away if you like. :)

you know? i was totally going to give you back your two pillows and cases from the last meat, but i totally forgot. :eek: i think i'll donate your flip flops since they're too small for me, unless you want them back...then i'll be happy to mail them to you.

you know? i was totally going to give you back your two pillows and cases from the last meat, but i totally forgot. :eek: i think i'll donate your flip flops since they're too small for me, unless you want them back...then i'll be happy to mail them to you.

I snuck upstairs and peed in all of your showers. They were very moist by the time I was done.

The power drill dildo too pls. thx.
NO ITS MINE!

...but I share.

No, please... donate them. I would prefer it. :)

You could sell them to some nerd on [M] for 50 bucks probably.
Actually thorn, if you can get 50 bucks for them donate it to some charity. kthx.

i'm crossing my arms and pouting at all you fkrs. eileen you're grumpy and need some ib-whip action. drool you can kiss my icky ass and then go tell your hot wife to answer my pm i'm about to send her. humpf.