Thread Ate a man banana on sunday, then kiki, and another banana today...

I'm not much for strawberries anyway unless they are wild strawberries. But I know many who love it. But like the edible arrangements where they have all those fruits covered in chocolate? Ick.

Our local french bistro makes a great lemon tart, but they drizzle chocolate on top. I have to take it off before I eat my meal, eat the chocolate, eat my meal and then eat the tart. Cannot mix the two.

I'm not much for strawberries anyway unless they are wild strawberries. But I know many who love it. But like the edible arrangements where they have all those fruits covered in chocolate? Ick.

Our local french bistro makes a great lemon tart, but they drizzle chocolate on top. I have to take it off before I eat my meal, eat the chocolate, eat my meal and then eat the tart. Cannot mix the two.

as I read this I had visions of a woman in a restaurant staring at her food in shock because the different foods were touching!

I would have said something along the lines of : man chokes to death on meat banana, film at 11.

I shouldn't say anything, I'd probably come up with something similar. lol.
lol

nBBL9lC.jpg