AT&T Wireless Upgrade

I agree I would rather have a BB but all the ones I've tried out have all failed so I'd hate to waste money on another one.

if they aren't failing from outright destruction at your hands then they're covered under warranty and you should be sending them back for free replacement

you are one in a million then because we have over 5k BBs in the company of which I directly deal with a couple hundred and no one has those kinds of problems

you are one in a million then because we have over 5k BBs in the company of which I directly deal with a couple hundred and no one has those kinds of problems

like I said I'm one of around 10 on my team of 20 that have had these issues with the curve.

Yeah this should be on my annoy list. We are a services based society so it kills me when people don't give a shit about their customers.

Because for most people in the US, we aren't THEIR customers, we are their companies customers.

Can't really blame them. Companies don't really give a shit about their employees, why should they give a shit back?

Because for most people in the US, we aren't THEIR customers, we are their companies customers.

Can't really blame them. Companies don't really give a shit about their employees, why should they give a shit back?

A tiny bit of empathy on the part of customer service reps would go a loooonggg way.

Last edited:
A tiny bit of empathy on the part of customer service reps would go a loooonggg way.

i dealt with a phone nurse a couple of times about a month ago. she was so patient and wonderful i made sure to tell her so. then i asked for where i might go to leave a compliment for her. well, she talked to spange last week and wanted to thank me for writing the letter...turns out, it went all the way up the food chain, and she was personally recognized. i felt like a million bucks because my little email had hit so many people about her.

i dealt with a phone nurse a couple of times about a month ago. she was so patient and wonderful i made sure to tell her so. then i asked for where i might go to leave a compliment for her. well, she talked to spange last week and wanted to thank me for writing the letter...turns out, it went all the way up the food chain, and she was personally recognized. i felt like a million bucks because my little email had hit so many people about her.

See thats so nice :)

See thats so nice :)

it is. but i think it's so important BOTH ways. it is unacceptable for someone in a service field to treat someone unprofessionally, and i think that someone should at least be informed of such a situation. i also think that if someone is above and beyond a warm body behind a headset that they should be recognized.
i expect that perhaps one person might read a complimentary email i send...but at least i've made it a point to point it out. this example above made my day because people took it seriously enough to move it forward and let it be known that a customer was pleased. i think in today's zombieish state of disregard, disrespect and lack of manners, it's so important to let it be known what's going on.