AT&T Wireless Upgrade

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
If anyone has AT&T for their wireless you may want to check your upgrade status on your account. I was eligible for an upgrade on 1Feb. I had checked the site around 3Feb and it said I was good. I went to the ATT store today and they informed me I was not eligible until Oct now. So needless to say after multiple hours of phone calls they found that during an upgrade my date was pushed forward. They also informed me that their upgrade is no longer 12months. It is now 18-24months depending on the amount of your monthly bill. So after some nice words they are pushing my date back and my issue should be fixed in "5-7 business days". My other half's date was pushed forward as well. So if you use them you might want to check to make sure they didn't adjust your dates.

as long as they don't fuck with my contract length. i'm stoked to get a palm pre, so i'm going to switch back to sprint as soon as my contract expires and the pre is available.

I have to use a BB or an iPhone due to business email support and since I'm sick of my BBs always breaking I'm going to try out the iPhone. So that leaves me with AT&T

I have to use a BB or an iPhone due to business email support and since I'm sick of my BBs always breaking I'm going to try out the iPhone. So that leaves me with AT&T

What the hell are you doing to break your BBs?
Ive pretty much beat the crap out of mine and its fine.
Its down the front of my pants now, as a matter of fact.

It's not about the money or the discount at all it's about them one changing their policy and not notifying the customers. They informed me they are only required to post the change on their website not actually mail the customers. Two it's about them pushing my date forward to a time that doesn't even fit within their policy.

It's not about the money or the discount at all it's about them one changing their policy and not notifying the customers. They informed me they are only required to post the change on their website not actually mail the customers. Two it's about them pushing my date forward to a time that doesn't even fit within their policy.

Yeah if they change your policy it may be a breach (sp?) of contract, which gives you an out of yours, if you want to argue it.

I argued mine and got 200 bucks off the phone in like 5 minutes.

WAW you are such an ass.

I mean I lol'd don't get me wrong here.

slime.

I have both and honestly, it sucks! it really, really sucks to type on and it's a toy next to the BB being a legitimate business tool...I'm shooting him totally straight while having a bit of a laugh at his expense as well :D

I have both and honestly, it sucks! it really, really sucks to type on and it's a toy next to the BB being a legitimate business tool...I'm shooting him totally straight while having a bit of a laugh at his expense as well :D

I agree I would rather have a BB but all the ones I've tried out have all failed so I'd hate to waste money on another one.