At last, a cookie recipe for EVERYONE!

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
One of my coworkers passed this on to me this morning. Why did it make me think of you guys? :tard: :fly:

Christmas Cookie Ingredients:

1 cup of water
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of sugar
1 tsp salt
1 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp lemon juice
4 large eggs
1 cup nuts
2 cups of dried fruit
1 bottle Jose Cuervo Tequilla

Sample the Cuervo to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Cuervo again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer... Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar... Beat again. At this point it's best to make sure the Cuervo is still OK, try another cup... just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit, pick the frigging fruit off floor...

Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it lloose with a drewscriver. Sample the Cuervo to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Who giveshz a sheet. Check the Jose Cuervo. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.

Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl out, finish the Cose Juervo and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.

CHERRY MISTMAS

Finally, a cookie recipe I can use!

April23 said:
Oh btw, one of my cookies only had one m&m in it, I'd like a replacement batch please.

Every cookie I got had at least two M&Ms. A couple of them were fresh right out of the oven :D

JaymieT said:

Every cookie I got had at least two M&Ms. A couple of them were fresh right out of the oven :D
Look woman, don't rub it in our face that us outsiders aren't as privlidgeddedwiled. (sp?)

Fixed that spelling error for ya.

Got my cookies Friday. They were pretty good. What do you call those? Trail mix cookies?

theacoustician said:
Fixed that spelling error for ya.

Got my cookies Friday. They were pretty good. What do you call those? Trail mix cookies?

Thanks, but which spelling error? I was...shall we say, in a bit of a hurry when I posted this :eek:

They are monster cookies. The recipe is supposed to make 12 dozen, but I didn't actually count them :fly:

April23 said:
Look woman, don't rub it in our face that us outsiders aren't as privlidgeddedwiled. (sp?)

/rub, rub, rub :D

That sounds like something sexual, doesn't it? :tard:

What does my title mean anyway? I meant to ask before, but got busy with other things :confused:

Last edited:
JaymieT said:

Shouldn't tell them that, you're asking for trouble now :eek:

JaymieT said:
/rub, rub, rub :D

That sounds like something sexual, doesn't it? :tard:

What does my title mean anyway? I meant to ask before, but got busy with other things :confused:

Just a song in my head, you didn't have a title so bam there ya go. :)

April23 said:
Just a song in my head, you didn't have a title so bam there ya go. :)

Nice. I thought of double mint gum, which I like :cool:

Now I need to think of a signature line :confused:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Even good tequila?

A half bottle of Cuervo and the like would make me ill beyond belief, but a half bottle of Herradura leaves me feeling just peachy the next day.

Tequila makes me ornery and then I black out and I wake up the next day with bruises and some people wont talk to me:shady: