Astros Lost and. . .

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
long tall smiley said:
Tell em you heard Steinbrenners cutting payroll and selling the team after the debacle.
Oh good one, maybe we can have the rest of the day off.

K

Kabn

it makes me sad to see the Yanks get beaten like that.

i live in missouri. while i was in class last night, some guy looked down at his cell phone and grinned. at break, he announced that the Cardinals had won. quite a few people showed enthusiasm, then the professor said something along the lines of "well, i guess the Astros will have to take it in seven, then."

i thought they were going to rush him for a second.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Kabn said:
it makes me sad to see the Yanks get beaten like that.

i live in missouri. while i was in class last night, some guy looked down at his cell phone and grinned. at break, he announced that the Cardinals had won. quite a few people showed enthusiasm, then the professor said something along the lines of "well, i guess the Astros will have to take it in seven, then."

i thought they were going to rush him for a second.
Meh, Astros will take it. :o

S

smileynev

Astros Red Sox World Series. First series appearance for the Stros, first series win, too.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
long tall smiley said:
Astros Red Sox World Series. First series appearance for the Stros, first series win, too.
... and thats how the cookie crumbles. :fly:

B-E-A-U-TIFUL

K

Kabn

April23 said:
Meh, Astros will take it. :o
Cards are tough at home. and i will be rooting for them for fear of bodily harm.

i'm already bad enough: let me tell you how popular of a guy i am at a Baptist meeting when i say Kerry spanked Bush in the first debate.