Assess your life to-date

Nah, he's the opposite of my type. He looks like a complete generic tool to me. I prefer somebody with a bit of difference in their look instead of blending into a student crowd look.

So no :p

That and I'm very happily in a relationship thanks.

What? you mean you like em ugly?

Fairs fair Enemy. I have yet to say you could eat a orange through a tennis racket, and I'm sure hubby could too :lol:

So Duke, was Xena the Warrior Nurse cute? Or the other one?

lol. Well Xenia wasn't ugly. She did have big brown woman boobs though. The thought of just grabbing a handful and blaming the meds did cross my mind. :lol:

Tracey was midwest cute. But I could have cared less. That woman was so damn caring, she could have looked like you and I would probably still ask her to marry me...

on second thought, that might be going a bit far :lol:

My 2 PACU nurses though. hubba hubba. Lee Ann especially, She was all blond, and bubbly, and nice, and even with a bun in the over she was all tiny and athletic and just hot as hell. Meredith, the other one, had probably the kind of face you would love to wake up seeing the first thing of the day for the rest of your life.

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=dharma1521+butt+orgy&btnG=Search"]dharma1521 butt orgy - Google Search[/ame]

lol. Well Xenia wasn't ugly. She did have big brown woman boobs though. The thought of just grabbing a handful and blaming the meds did cross my mind. :lol:

Tracey was midwest cute. But I could have cared less. That woman was so damn caring, she could have looked like you and I would probably still ask her to marry me...

on second thought, that might be going a bit far :lol:

My 2 PACU nurses though. hubba hubba. Lee Ann especially, She was all blond, and bubbly, and nice, and even with a bun in the over she was all tiny and athletic and just hot as hell. Meredith, the other one, had probably the kind of face you would love to wake up seeing the first thing of the day for the rest of your life.
So... how many drugs were you on?

So... how many drugs were you on?

Well, they had me on Dilaudid, and Fentanyl, along with 2 different anti-nausea meds, and I think 2 different blood pressure meds. Plus Tylenol for fever. I spiked at high as 103. something at one point. My BP stayed at around 170/100 for about a day or so before leveling off.

Now I'm just on Hydrocodone and Cyclobenzaprine, something for blood pressure that I will probably be off soon.

I won't be passing any drug tests anytime soon, thats for sure.

Well, they had me on Dilaudid, and Fentanyl, along with 2 different anti-nausea meds, and I think 2 different blood pressure meds. Plus Tylenol for fever. I spiked at high as 103. something at one point. My BP stayed at around 170/100 for about a day or so before leveling off.

Now I'm just on Hydrocodone and Cyclobenzaprine, something for blood pressure that I will probably be off soon.

I won't be passing any drug tests anytime soon, thats for sure.

i keep forgetting to ask you, was either your cyst or the blastoma trophoblastic? cuz that would have been hot :p