Ask me anything

you should come visit sometime.

that's not really a question, though.

sizzlinggrace said:
bikini

although im liking lacy thongs now. but those are still on the bottom of my pile of underwear. i only wear them when i dont have anything else clean.

:sadpanda:
I :heart: thongs

why_ask_why said:
:sadpanda:
I :heart: thongs

I have issues with thongs, and not the whole 'ass floss' thing. I just think they cut in on my sides strangely, yet if I go another size higher, there is extra fabric on the bottom, and it's just odd.

not that you needed to know this :lol:

sizzlinggrace said:
I have issues with thongs, and not the whole 'ass floss' thing. I just think they cut in on my sides strangely, yet if I go another size higher, there is extra fabric on the bottom, and it's just odd.

not that you needed to know this :lol:

I know exactly what you are talking about and that's why I generally go without any at all. However, if you insist on wearing underwear, I highly recommend conquering the beast that is, the thong. Therefore, because I have been in your shoes, I suggest you take a look at the WAIST on your panties. You need to locate the phrase "low rise".......I promise these will fit perfectly.

Bubbles said:
I know exactly what you are talking about and that's why I generally go without any at all. However, if you insist on wearing underwear, I highly recommend conquering the beast that is, the thong. Therefore, because I have been in your shoes, I suggest you take a look at the WAIST on your panties. You need to locate the phrase "low rise".......I promise these will fit perfectly.

no panties at all huh?:drool: