Ask me anything

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
hi guys! I know I'm not around too much anymore, and I noticed we have some new folks around here. So I open the floor to you guys...ask me anything you about about me!

I may or may not be bored...and if this thread is not allowed im sorry

Beer makers have run dry. There is one beer left in the entire world. It sits in the middle of the street. On one side of the bottle is Drool-Boy. Equidistant on the otherside is a alkie hobo. Who gets the bottle first? And more importantly, who drinks it first?

fly said:
Beer makers have run dry. There is one beer left in the entire world. It sits in the middle of the street. On one side of the bottle is Drool-Boy. Equidistant on the otherside is a alkie hobo. Who gets the bottle first? And more importantly, who drinks it first?

That fuckin hobo doesnt stand a chance. Ill just throw a ham sammich at him as I dive for the beer:cool:

fly said:
Would you rather have sex with Funzie the clown or your dentist?

my dentist

Drool-Boy said:
Its not polite to do one of these while another one is still on the front page.

PS - Show me your tits.

oops, i didnt notice :eek:

my tits are not for show!

fly said:

Drool-Boy!

El Borracho said:
watching any law and order lately?

always :)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
How can I make my bladder bigger? I can't drink a glass of water without having to pee really badly not even 5 minutes later:(

i dunno :( im always peeing. but im always attached to a water bottle

fly said:
How big of a fag is Drool-Boy?

a small one :p

El Borracho said:
Do bees scare you, too?

yea, a lot :(

April23 said:
So what's sizzling?
grace ;)

El Borracho said:
did she die?