Ask me anything

theacoustician said:
Cause you could never get them when you were in class with them.

Wow, does that mean i have a chance now, wahooo, but isn't that likw rong to be pulling school girls??

Drool-Boy said:
What is the point of my job making us record our time in 5 different places?
Are they trying to torture us?
i will pay you $4.50/hr to be my yard ni.....

oops you'll yell at me....

Why yes Mr. Drool, they are trying to torture you!! *giggles*

F33nX said:
s'okay, i ran myself into the ground this weekend and now i'm paying dearly for it.
how exactly do you run into the ground? I've fallen into it several times before, but running is a new one by me.

CletusJones said:
how exactly do you run into the ground? I've fallen into it several times before, but running is a new one by me.
basically by keeping going full steam ahead, expending way more energy than you should, stressing out constantly, and having nothing left over to take care of yourself

F33nX said:
basically by keeping going full steam ahead, expending way more energy than you should, stressing out constantly, and having nothing left over to take care of yourself
is that like "burning the candle at both ends?" my mom always used to tell me that I did that.

CletusJones said:
can you run into different types of ground? cement? asphalt? grass? what happens if you run into a hill?

with me it's normally into a fiery lava pit, rough tarmac asphalt, or a hole with lots of spiky pointy things.

April23 said:
Post stuff for us to read.

that would imply that everyone here isn't solely around for the purpose of my entertainment. does not compute. :p