Ask me a question

Thorn Bird said:
i nominate kiwi to go next.
Traditionally it doesn't really work that way. People take it upon themselves to start the thread, not get picked by others. What's the point if that person doesn't feel like answering questions or is in an "honest mood".

Also, we sorta space these out as I think people posting in them get bored with them and need some time before the next one.

Whoever wants to do the next one should just do it when they're ready. Just be sure to wait a few weeks or you may not get a whole lot of response.

SpangeMonkee said:
the music doesn't matter as long as you are nekkid and have the webcam on so that we can monitor your progress. Nekkid is so you don't get over heated and the webcam is so that you won't be tempted to take many breaks. afterall, we have to keep Fat Burger's interests in mind.
Ok. I did all that :D
(too bad FB never did set up our webcam onto his website tho....)

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Will you ever make it out to this end of the country? Do you even have any desire to come? Or have you been here already?

We do want to make it to the West coast. I've seen some neat stuff online about Oregon. We'd probably come during the spring, whenever the flowers start blooming up thar. I've been wanting to do the wine thing in California for awhile now, and I've always wanted to poke around in Big Sur. Lotsa stuff to do, just gotta figure out when we can!

Pandora said:
We do want to make it to the West coast. I've seen some neat stuff online about Oregon. We'd probably come during the spring, whenever the flowers start blooming up thar. I've been wanting to do the wine thing in California for awhile now, and I've always wanted to poke around in Big Sur. Lotsa stuff to do, just gotta figure out when we can!
Thats awesome. If you come to Portland when the roses are in bloom, its totally beautiful.
Hope you guys can make it out sometime :D
We've always got a spare room for you guys!! :fly:

edit/ You can sleep in my bed. FB and theac can get a motel

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thats awesome. If you come to Portland when the roses are in bloom, its totally beautiful.
Hope you guys can make it out sometime :D
We've always got a spare room for you guys!! :fly:

edit/ You can sleep in my bed. FB and theac can get a motel

Sweeeet! And we'd have to go to the place with the yummah tots. :drool: