Ask KNYTE anything

Are you glad it's finally Friday?

What is your favorite outfit I wear (that other people can actually see, not a bedroom outfit)?

I was going for an actual place name. :p

I don't necessarily have on specific city that would fit. Several cities in Utah, Flagstaff in Arizona, maybe even outside of Phoenix.

how big is big?

That's like saying "doing such-and-such is excessive", it's all relative.

did OJ do it?

did Kobe really raaaaape that girl in Denver? (was it denver?)

OJ absolutely did it, anyone who thinks otherwise is naive, or stupid.

Kobe probably did it, but I honestly I don't care enough to even know all of the facts.

Are you glad it's finally Friday?

What is your favorite outfit I wear (that other people can actually see, not a bedroom outfit)?

This week hasn't been too bad, but I am glad it's Friday.

Uh....heels, tight jeans, and your Tinkerbell t-shirt that shows off your boobs.

How much money would you take a money shot in the face for?

Probably no amount of money.

Money means nothing to me except a method to pay for worldly goods. I would never sell myself out for it. However, I would kill someone for like $5 just to say I did it.

Iunno. Which one allows me to name the person?

Of course you get to name the person, what kind of half-assed business do you think I run here?

how would you keel them?

Few things are more discreet and effective than a .22 LR from a roof top after watching the person's morning routine for a week or two.

But if I wanted to make an example I'd just wrap them up in cannon fuse, light it, walk away.

K, see this stuff /\, up there. This kind of stuff floats around in my head. No idea where it comes from or why I think it. It's really terrifying.

Last edited: