Ask KNYTE anything

i'm not gay or nothing...

but for some reason after reading large parts of this thread (the last 10 posts anyways), i feel like we should like... cuddle or something

We have a prime rib day every week (or two) in St. Pete. You should totally move here. One could argue that it's not really "prime", but, there you have it.

... I'm running out of ideas for questions.

HAVE YOU EVER: been to a gay bar? ("Gay Bar" happened to come up on my iPod while I was thinking of a question.)

Wait, what? Prime Rib day? This office won't even take us to lunch on the company dollar.

Never been to a gay bar, not out of any dislike or fear, just never had an invite/reason to.

but for some reason after reading large parts of this thread (the last 10 posts anyways), i feel like we should like... cuddle or something

I have that affect on people. nohomo.

I'm so awesome I make lesbians go bi-sexual just by chatting with them on IM, and I have an entourage of gay men who hang on my every word almost 24/7.

Creepiness of this thread: RISING

Wait, what? Prime Rib day? This office won't even take us to lunch on the company dollar.

It's not on the company dollar, it's just what the caterer happens to serve on that day.

Last edited:
when kiwi successfully drags you here, will you go to a gay bar with me? they are really a lot of fun, and i'll make sure to snag a drag show, too. :hi2u:

i can see it now... long walks to the gun range shooting shit on the way talking about good ol conservative politics and community organisers and shit... :drool:

Creepiness of this thread:

Code:
     |
    /
---`
   ^ your post

It's not on the company dollar, it's just what the caterer happens to serve on that day.

That is freaking lame. The only thing that they served in our short stint with a caterer was cold sandwiches and salads. Stupid lame crap.

when kiwi successfully drags you here, will you go to a gay bar with me? they are really a lot of fun, and i'll make sure to snag a drag show, too. :hi2u:

Convince Kiwi to go to a girl strip club with me and it's a deal.

i can see it now... long walks to the gun range shooting shit on the way talking about good ol conservative politics and community organisers and shit... :drool:

When I read this text the only that I can think is "My god, if I were 22 years old, and a woman."

What is your ultimate meal including drinks?

Prime Rib, lobster tail, and Sangria.

Where were you born?

Fontana, California.