Ask KNYTE anything

iono man.. a milly is a lot of cash.. maybe if it was tax free :lol:

If a "milly" were a lot of cash you wouldn't have lotto winners broke again after only a few years.

do you consider yourself an honest person?

Yes. I've made a lot of conscious and unconscious decisions in life which were the "right" thing to do which in the end probably negatively affected me more than anyone else.

I do not regret making those decisions, however.

Do you think people of poverty "deserve" their lot in life?

No, but I also believe that they can do something about it if they really want to.

I don't want to hear a bunch of "but but but but blah blah" crap to that statement either. Barring some kind of BAD mental or physical incapacitation ANYONE could change their circumstances if they actually chose to. I honestly believe that.

how many fistfights have you been in and what were they over?

3, I "won" one and "lost" two. These were all pre-18 years old fights.

what're the winning lotto #'s saturday in florida?

Uh, 7?

who's going to win the election and why?

Mccain, short answer why: Obama is black.

Last edited:
Because it's a very simple and weak game that is being marketed and sold with the universe that the story exists in.

I was really excited about Force Unleashed until I played the demo and saw how limited it truly is. It's just another hack'n'slash button masher, and not even a great one at that. If it wasn't connected to Star Wars no one would care.

Everyones calling the light saber a "saber bat" since it never actually cuts anything:fly:

Fallout 3 is going to be world-rapingly awesome.
*pees pants*

Everyones calling the light saber a "saber bat" since it never actually cuts anything:fly:

*pees pants*

That's one of my gripes with it. The whole game lacked a certain "oomph" to it. The character didn't feel at all powerful, he felt clumsy and girly.