Ask KNYTE anything

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
You've really never peed in the shower? If not, what the hell is wrong with you?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Why does The Force Unleashed suck so bad?

How much is Fallout 3 going to rock?

Because it's a very simple and weak game that is being marketed and sold with the universe that the story exists in.

I was really excited about Force Unleashed until I played the demo and saw how limited it truly is. It's just another hack'n'slash button masher, and not even a great one at that. If it wasn't connected to Star Wars no one would care.

Fallout 3 is going to be world-rapingly awesome.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
wouldd you push the big red button(start world war 3) if you could?

Yes, do you know where one is?

Would you have sex with a man for a million dollars?

A lot of people say "Oh I'd do anything for a million dollars!", but really when you think about it $1,000,000 really isn't that much money. Do I have that much now? No, of course not, but I could easily see myself being worth that much someday with careful planning and investing.

So to answer your question: Barring it being Daniel Craig who is offering, no.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Christina or Britney?

Christina, have you seen that woman's front-lumps lately????

1. What's the meaning of life?

It varies from person-to-person, and you likely will never really know what yours was until after you are dead.

have you ever sexed up a chick of another skin tone.

Yes, I dated an asian chick for a while and went one date with a pseudo-black chick. In the latter case we didn't hit it off, not out of any lack of physical attraction, we just weren't personally compatible.