Halp Ask GHOST anything v. 2010

You should see what "Baby" sunscreen does to coloured plastics.

Never buying non-biodegradeable sunscreen again, the normal stuff is caustic.

attachment.php

Out of all of the sons here on the forums, which one (or ones) do you think will have an alternative lifestyle?

Out of all of the sons here on the forums, which one (or ones) do you think will have an alternative lifestyle?

Honestly I don't know who has what kid on this forum besides ThornBird.

I will say this though: in the event that either of my sons (or daughter even, I suppose) turned out to be gay it wouldn't affect my feelings for them in any way whatsoever.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know who has what kid on this forum besides ThornBird.

I will say this though: in the even that either of my sons turned out to be gay it wouldn't affect my feelings for them in any way whatsoever.

As far as I know, coqui has one boy, drool has one boy, tre has one boy, thorn has a boy and girl, you have two girls and a boy?, chikken has a girl. That's all I know, which may or may not be right.

oh, and I think sarcasmo and b_sinning have kids, but I don't know how many and of what.

You should see what "Baby" sunscreen does to coloured plastics.

Never buying non-biodegradeable sunscreen again, the normal stuff is caustic.
back when i was an idiot i decided to smuggle a joint on vacation by wrapping it in several layers of plastic and putting it into my bottle of sunscreen. the sunscreen ate through the plastic and destroyed the j.