GAY Ask GH0ST anything v.10 (or so, I don't what version this is TBH)

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
Ask me anything, I'll answer truthful-ish.

No subject is out of bounds except the years 1997-1999.

what happened during the years 1997-1999?

I became a Muslim and suicide bombed 5 churches. Except I knew nothing about bombs so really the only thing that happened was I set off a bunch of firecrackers strapped to my chest and was burned slightly.....5 times.

Last edited:
How tall are you really?

Just barely over 5'6.

Whats the story behind your screen name (Ghost or Knyte,whichever).

Knyte came around when I was around 17 because I wanted to go with "Knight" but spelled it with letters from my name. Hilarity ensued.

I came up with a GH0ST a couple of years ago because:

1) I'd been using Knyte for over a decade and wanted a change.

2) I felt Knyte was too recognizable/searchable and didn't want people to be able find me/my posts easily.

3) Mape is partially correct. My total lack of skin pigment was a factor, but it also came around because I have the odd unintentional habit of sneaking up on people "like a ghost" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOOL.

Do you wish you had all boys so you could have your own troop of soldiers in the house? Or are you happy to have girls?

Two boys, one girl.

I'm having with the blend I've got. Haylee is a very sweet and darling young lady, I wouldn't trade her for the Scots in Scotland.

Money on the other hand....

Last edited:
Two boys, one girl.

I'm having with the blend I've got. Haylee is a very sweet and darling young lady, I wouldn't trade her for the Scots in Scotland.

Money on the other hand....
How much for the women
Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children.

How much for the women
Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children.

Say $35k each, or $60k for both of them.

What was your SAT score?

Never took it. I figured out fairly early on in high school that I wouldn't be going to college (at least for any serious amount of time), so I never bothered with it.

Say $35k each, or $60k for both of them.

Never took it. I figured out fairly early on in high school that I wouldn't be going to college (at least for any serious amount of time), so I never bothered with it.
I wonder if my credit union would give me financing...

I took SATs for funnnn (I had a coupon). I want to do the bar exam but they don't like to give you a spot without actually having a degree.

always wanted to do one of these but I realized that 90% of the questions people would ask me I'd decline to answer so no point

have you ever stolen from a family member?