GAY Ask GH0ST anything v.10 (or so, I don't what version this is TBH)

How did you end up with kiwi?

I was at work and Kimie overheard me make an offhand comment to a co-worker about how I thought some chick in another department was hot, which happened to be Kimie's roomate, which gave us a solid base for conversation.

Fuck, marry, kill: UF members who aren't Kiwi

Well, I'm the efficient type, so it'd a one-stop shop deal.

Fuck April, marry Zac, kill Wes.

Not that I don't like Wes, it's just somebody's gotta go, and he happened to be under the same roof.

I think my record is twice, but I've never really went for the whole mutiple session thing, I just like to extend the first one as long as possible and mix things up.

thank you for your honesty.
when i was line 22, i think we had sex 8 times in about 24 hours. my vag killed and i think i crawled home.

never again... but 3 times is nice.

What are your thoughts on having a UF meetup in Austin or Houston next year round about the time of the F1 racing (now back on)? Kiwi and the girls and I can go shopping and get our hair did while you boys can go play with your cars.

What are your thoughts on having a UF meetup in Austin or Houston next year round about the time of the F1 racing (now back on)? Kiwi and the girls and I can go shopping and get our hair did while you boys can go play with your cars.

I like this plan.

My place is available for boarding purposes for this effort.

I have tentative plans with the gf to hit Houston in January. Agenda includes hitting the St. Arnold brewery. So Dave, Tim and that faggot Drool are all welcome. (Not positive we will make it yet, but we will try. I have a LOT going on in January work wise.)

I have tentative plans with the gf to hit Houston in January. Agenda includes hitting the St. Arnold brewery. So Dave, Tim and that faggot Drool are all welcome. (Not positive we will make it yet, but we will try. I have a LOT going on in January work wise.)

don't forget the other new brewery in Houston, Karbach. Beer master from Flying Dog heads this up and they are better than St arnys. they do tours, too. And both places you are allowed to bring food so we could do a picnic of sorts.

My place is available for boarding purposes for this effort.

Sounds like my kind of party.

watertortureDM_468x404.jpg

We're likely flying into Austin to hook up with Ape's fam in Jan or Feb. Maybe we could make a meat?

I really wanted to to an ATL meat. Maybe we can do that one in Feb. WAW?