ask a ninja

April23 said:
Update us on your female situation.
WTF.. you people bitch insesently when i talk about these things and then ask for an update!?!?!

Fine.. Everything is going wonderfully. Me and Niki are very happy, the relationship is at a good pace and we get along famously..

anything else you wanna know?!??! We had a quicky at lunch yesterday.. that was great..

Should i start making DAILY BLOGS!?!??!

inline4 said:
WTF.. you people bitch insesently when i talk about these things and then ask for an update!?!?!

Fine.. Everything is going wonderfully. Me and Niki are very happy, the relationship is at a good pace and we get along famously..

anything else you wanna know?!??! We had a quicky at lunch yesterday.. that was great..

It's like reading The Star. You don't care, yet your eyes are drawn to it.

Edit: I can't believe you are still with her.

inline4 said:

so I don't get the whole bitch at metro for blogging :confused: a lot happened while I was gone :(