Ask a gay man anything..

Might have been asked but...

Why is it that everyone thinks (I don't know if it's correct) that gay men don't really use condoms etc? I saw this horrible show on TV about AIDS in the UK gay population and there was this 18 year old gay kid and he went to a party and wnated 'the gift' as he called it so he had 5 guys with AIDS have sex with him and then he put a buttplug up his bum to make sure he got it. Wtf is with that?

Eurgh, I dont even wanna click that link at work. But it made me almost want to be sick when I watched that TV program.

Yeah, there's a site someone sent me once with a lot of stories (that I dearly hope are fictional) about people doing that. Or even worse, intentionally infecting other guys, either by lying about their status or by drugging them.

I've seen plenty of shock sites and got over the initial "ew" pretty quickly, but that put me off my lunch for about a week.

Last edited:
Yeah, there's a site someone sent me once with a lot of stories (that I dearly hope are fictional) about people doing that. Or even worse, intentionally infecting other guys, either by lying about their status or by drugging them.

I've seen plenty of shock sites and got over the initial "ew" pretty quickly, but that put me off my lunch for about a week.

Yeah there's been a few stories of straight men who have had AIDS and still had sex with 100+ women on purpose or just becaues they don't care. I think they either get done for attempted murder or manslaugter, I can't remember.