Ask a gay man anything..

This is very true.

I would be happy talking about chim to my coworkers without the fear of giving HR ammunition for laying me off. Or the ability to hold hands or to look deeply into chim's eyes while at dinner eating out without getting stares.

to a certain extent you're describing what interractial couples experience. especially 30 or 40 years ago.

just sayin.

to a certain extent you're describing what interractial couples experience. especially 30 or 40 years ago.

just sayin.

Which is why the NAACP made a statement about No on Prop 8 in Nov and again for this latest hearing.

Homosexual rights are the last civil rights fights left. Homosexuals are the last group of legal citizens without all of the same rights universally in the country.

I am special!!

univershally? j/p..

well, and the thing that messes you over the most is the religious attachment to all of it. the bible thumpers and religious extremists will "keep you down" as long as they can.

best of luck sir. may the sun shine on you.

univershally? j/p..

well, and the thing that messes you over the most is the religious attachment to all of it. the bible thumpers and religious extremists will "keep you down" as long as they can.

best of luck sir. may the sun shine on you.

I am all for kiwi keeping me down. Face down. Tied to the bedframe. Naked. Lube bottle near by :drool:

You said earlier you basically feel guilty about being gay and wish you were straight.

Does chimney know you basically despise your relationship with him? Does he feel the same?

Last edited:
You said earlier you basically feel guilty about being gay and wish you were straight.

Does chimney know you basically despise your relationship with him? Does he feel the same?

Well, I told him I despise the fact I love him so much. He knows I am not a well-adjusted homosexual and yet he still puts up with my shit.

I am thinking it is because I do the cooking and cleaning and I am the bread winner + I am a hottie.

Wow you hve a lot of good friends in here, DB. They are setting you straight; hopefully you can see they are right. :) :heart:

i get arrested for indecent exposure every time i let my belly see the light of day, or i'd be right there with you.

54179591.gif